Buying a Breeding Dog
A breed quality dog is one that fits EXACTLY the standards we put forth for our breed.
Because breeding our dogs to the EXACT dimensions of the Dire Wolf AND breeding with TEMPERAMENT first and foremost is such a precision ART, we do not accept pups from just anyone to breeds our dogs. Therefore, we do not sell 'BREEDERS'. We keep our breeders and sell the LESS quality dogs. This doesn't mean the dogs we sell are LESS of a dog! All puppies and dogs that we sell have been HAND SELECTED and BRED for you!
- (You may buy a Breeder that I have already used and gotten the next generation from. These dogs are highly sought after and you must be on your toes to get one. When I post one of my dogs for sale, they usually are bought in less than 5 min off our Facebook American Alsatian Owners page. I do have a page of Adult dogs for sale in this web site. If you look under the tab where you found this page, you will see the adults for sale.)
- All our dogs have the TEMPERAMENT that you want in a twenty first century dog. All our dogs fit the BREED STANDARD, unless we tell you differently.
- I believe that it is your constitutional right to enjoy your property and when you buy a dog from anyone, I strongly feel that you can and should enjoy your property without any restrictions on it. What this means is, I hold NO claims on your dog and you can do whatever it is you want to with your property per your constitutional rights.
- If you want to breed your dog you may, but... you MAY NOT use our TRADEMARK "American Alsatian" name nor can you use the 'DIRE WOLF PROJECT' name to advertise your puppies. It has taken me over 30 years to get these dogs and I am STILL out-crossing to beget Health! Our dogs should live up to 13 - 18 years and we are very PROUD of this. This is My legacy and my hard work. No one can do what I have done. I therefore claim my work in all of my stock.
- We do not have any hold over you, nor do you have any hold over us. We are completely independent of you and you are independent of us. We are not liable to you, nor you liable to us.
- Your dog/pup comes with an American Alsatian registration certificate and you may register your dog with our breed club. If you are a 'CLUB MEMBER' you must follow the club rules. If you would like to breed our dogs, then you MUST... take the Breeders test, pass it and then you may be awarded a Breeders License and only then may you breed the American Alsatian. This test is extensive and it may take you up to 2 years to educate and pass the 'Breeders Test' in order to be awarded a Breeders License to breed these dogs. Two of your years is far less than 30 of mine. (Schwarz Kennels is NOT accepting interns at this time)
- We are not like AKC nor any other Breed Club Registry. We are not into showing and registering dogs to make money.
- We breed our dogs because we want you to have the best companion dogs we can give to you and your family and that is all. We are very religious and do believe that these dogs come from our hard work, knowledge and God.